IV Infusion Therapy
IV Infusion Therapy In Palmdale
"Always trusted her with all my heart . She has saved me from two back surgeries. She is always readily available. Extremely smart and knowledgeable and caring .I highly recommend her ."- K.B. / Yelp / Aug 30, 2022
"Very professional and pleasant. Accurately assessed an abscess. We were seen promptly."- B.T. / Yelp / Aug 23, 2022
"Outstanding staff and service. Dr. Motlagh is very knowledgeable and helpful. I scheduled a microdermabrasion with Ashi, he explained the procedure I could already see results after and I didn’t wait when I arrived for my appointment."- C.H. / Google / Apr 02, 2022
"Dr. Motlagh, Ashi and her staff are the absolute best! They are helping me with my transformation year post baby and their help is greatly appreciated! Their kind and smiling faces make you feel comfortable when you arrive. Had my first lymphatic massage with Ashi yesterday post Beautifill lipo 3 weeks ago and it was amazing! Not painful at all and so relaxing. Just what I needed after being at work all day. I booked 5 more massages. Thank you Dr. Motlagh and staff for helping me get this transformation started. You guys are the best!"- A.N. / Google / Apr 01, 2022
"Today was my second facial appointment here with Ashi, who has quickly become my go to esthetician, not only is he great at this but caring and easy to talk to, he caters to everyone's individual needs and my skin is improving and I love this clinic"- G.B. / Google / Mar 18, 2022
What Is IV Infusion Therapy?
IV infusion therapy is a treatment that involves administering a solution of vitamins, trace minerals, and hydration-supporting fluids through an IV, which allows the solution to get directly into a patient’s veins for quick relief. There are various types of intravenous vitamin infusions that can be customized for a patient based on his or her health concerns and symptoms.
What Are The Benefits Of IV Drip Therapy?
Benefits of IV infusion treatment include:
- Each Myers’ Cocktail can be customized to the individual patient’s needs
- Delivers nutrients directly into a patient’s veins for faster results
- Improved circulation following treatment
- Performed in office
- No downtime following treatment
What Can IV Infusion Therapy Treat?
Dr. Katayoun Motlagh regularly uses IV vitamin infusion treatment to address conditions or symptoms, such as:
- Chronic fatigue
- Autoimmune disorders
- IVIg infusion
- Vitamin deficiencies
- Iron infusion
- Sexual dysfunction
- Jet lag
IV infusion therapy may also be used to support your immune system and help boost immunity. In some cases, certain vitamins can be injected in order to help with weight loss by increasing fat burning.
What To Expect During Treatment?
The IV therapy procedure is typically performed in-office and involves the following steps:
- First, Dr. Motlagh will evaluate the patient’s symptoms and medical history to determine whether he or she would benefit from IV vitamin infusion and, if so, she will determine what type of intravenous vitamin treatment should be administered.
- Next, the IV vitamin infusion solution will be prepared.
- To administer the infusion, an IV line will be carefully introduced.
- In most cases, the IV treatment session will be complete in less than 30 minutes.
- Patients typically report immediate improvement in symptoms following treatment, due to increased blood flow and increased blood volume from the liquids.
- “Dr. Motlagh is one of the best doctors I have had the pleasure of working with. She is always professional and kind. She takes the time to talk with you and asks questions that maybe you haven’t asked yourself. She has truly gotten me through some very difficult times. I highly recommend her.” – L.I.
- “Dr. Motlagh is the most knowledgeable physician I have ever seen. That with the tremendous humanity and love of life in her, makes her an extraordinary physician.” – K.B.
Schedule A Consultation
If you are interested in learning more about IV vitamin infusion therapy with Dr. Katayoun Motlagh, or to find out if you are a candidate for IV treatment, please contact our office today or schedule an appointment with our IV hydration clinic by filling out the appointment request form right on this page.